Former “Ghost Hunters” Star Posts Suicide Note on Facebook, Goes Missing

UPDATE: According to Brian Harnois’ ex wife, he has been found unharmed and his currently on his way to receive help from mental health professionals.

36 year old Brian Harnois, former star of the successful SyFy channel reality show Ghost Hunters and the cancelled Ghost Hunters International made an alarming announcement just hours ago on Facebook, posting what appears to be a suicide note including pleas for forgiveness from his two daughters and ex wife. Shortly after the post went live, Harnois went missing.

The note reads as follows:

I wanted to write this note to say goodbye to a certain few that need to know what happened to me. I have fucked up my life again to the point of no return this time. I am homeless, jobless, and pennyless. I have 2 wonderful daughters who deserve a lot better than what I can give them, and deserve better in life than what I would ever be able to give them. I love them both very much and this goes out ot them the most. I am sorry daddy is such an extreme fuckup. I could never get my crap together and you both deserve better then this. I love you both very much and will always be there to see your acomplishments in life. Because I know you will both do amazing things. You both will probably never know the amount of love I have for you two and that is my fault. I have been an extreme mess for almost all of my 36 years on this earth and enough is enough. I have lied, stolen, and done some other really bad things, but the one thing I can say I did right was bringing you two into the world. I love you both babies and will miss you SO MUCH!!! I have not seen or talked to you both in over a week and it has killed me more and more every day. I am in a deep depression and know I will not come out of it. As for you Michelle, I know now more than ever that I was in the wrong for 90 percent of the 7 years you have known me. I don’t know if you will ever read this, but if someone could pass this on to her it would be great. I can’t call you because I am to afraid of what might be said as I know I can never have you back. You were my one true love. I realize that now more then ever. You were my soul mate and someone that I could have lived with forever. ANd to know I messed that up is to much for me to bare anymore. You were my world, and I shit all over you. I know it was wierd the way we met but I think it was fate that we did. I am SO SORRY that I messed things up like I did. Please forgive me one day. I wanted to give so much to you but in the end I couldn’t even scrape two pennies together for you and that was the last straw. I love you Michelle, and I always will. Goodbye my love and goodbye my 2 darling babies. I will miss all 3 of you!!

The Warwick, Rhode Island police ask that anyone who might have any insight into the location of Brian Harnois contact them immediately at (401) 468-4200.

1. Tonya

12/10/2012 at 9:41 AM

I just read that his girlfriend Twitted that she found him safe.

Hope he gets a help. His daughters deserve better.

2. Mark

01/04/2013 at 3:42 PM

Hmmm… Wonder if he would show up on a future episode of Ghost Hunters! Sranger things have happened, I’m just saying!

3. Victoria

03/19/2013 at 11:39 AM

I’m glad that he’s okay. I met him about 3 or 4 years ago and he was a really sweet guy, but he didn’t seem like an overall happy person. I really hope everything turns out to be better for him.

4. whothefuckcares

06/20/2013 at 12:29 AM

publicity stunt

5. Jack

08/16/2013 at 8:06 PM

I think if he would have died it would have made a great GH episode.
    And it may have confirmed life after death…

• Logan

12/05/2013 at 12:48 PM

Really? “I think if he would have died it would have made a great GH episode.”

That is the most insensitive thing you could say. Making light of suicide or using it for comments like that is just stupid.

6. Amanda

08/17/2013 at 2:28 AM

I understand depression all too well and he can get help.He has his two daughers and he knows they need him.He can take them to fun places,this would be a great joy for Brian.I got out of my depression by realizing,I am a good person and have something to give to the world.

I have relatives that could care less about me but I have great parents who don’t like their siblings or their offspring either and see them for the phoney snobs they are.

It look time for me to get confidence back but I did.Best of luck to Brian.

7. Francene

08/21/2013 at 7:03 PM

Never, never , never , make fun of or tear down or take lightly anyone who is threatening suicide. Take it seriously 100 times if they threaten 100 times or pass it along to someone who can help you help this person. No one but God is going to know if they are going to go through with it or not. They need help and the people dealing with them probably need help also, it’s a lot of weight to carry by yourself.
    Love to all or at least try :)
    Fran

8. iamalien

11/19/2013 at 1:14 PM

Attention seeking behavior.

9. Greg Healey

01/11/2014 at 7:38 PM

There is a reason he was kicked off the show. He’s a dramatic, lying, trouble maker. Everything he does, he does for attention!

• gayghost

02/05/2014 at 7:58 PM

He is actually gay !He is the gay ghosthunter!