Hovering, Flashing UFO Filmed in Daylight in New York

A New York woman by the name of Diana Navarro got a surprise when she went to take a photo of the sunrise the other day. In addition to the lovely orange hue of the sky, she noticed something that didn’t seem quite as natural, most notably a huge hovering light, pulsating over the skyline. Luckily, she had her camera and was able to take the following video:

So UFOnauts, any thoughts? Easy explanation or someone from way, way, way out of town headed in for New Years festivities?

1. terry the censor

01/02/2013 at 7:02 PM

Come on. This report was not worth posting. What a waste of time.

01/02/2013 at 7:11 PM

If you send me your banking information I’ll gladly refund your money.

• terry the censor

01/03/2013 at 12:13 PM

Funny reply but you are otherwise unable to defend the posting.

01/03/2013 at 12:31 PM

Uh, yeah I can.. I thought it was interesting and I found the video intriguing. I posted it… to the website I started to share things that I thought were interesting.

Wow, that was easy.

• terry the censor

01/10/2013 at 11:37 AM

Why do “interest” and “intrigue” trump investigation when it comes to UFOs?

If this subject is just entertainment to you, please say so.

If this subject is also worthy of investigation, please do some.

01/10/2013 at 11:59 AM

I’ve never been shy that my interest in the fringe is purely fun. But had you done any investigating, you’d have known that already ;)

2. Histrionic Spock (@HistrionicSpock)

01/03/2013 at 11:21 AM

It was worth posting. Thanks Greg. Simply the rare occasion of a decent daytime video of a UFO makes it interesting enough to post.

3. joe

01/03/2013 at 1:22 PM

okay my bank is Wells Fargo and my number is 4…..hey wait a minute!!! Which way did he go?

4. Ken

01/04/2013 at 8:18 AM

These look like police helicopters to me. You see them all the time at dawn, usually supporting drug raids on the ground.