Wave of Mutilation: “Alien Autopsy” Discovered on Wild Boar in Florida Forest

mutilatedboar

When the subject of cattle mutilation and their possibly extraterrestrial causes, one generally thinks back to the 70′s and 80′s when bored-out cow anuses were a hot commodity among ufologists and paranormal investigators alike. While the finds continued to be fairly prevalent in the 90′s, cases of cattle mutilation, at least the ones supposedly done by alien beings, dropped sharply. These days, you don’t hear about too many.

Well, fans of animals that were bizarrely killed (possibly by extraterrestrials), do I have a treat for you today!

oddcutsByron Malerba was out for a hike in the Bulow Plantation ruins in Flagler Beach, Florida when he noticed an awful smell just off the path of a newly built trail. Curious as to the smell’s origin, he sniffed his way towards a little clearing where he found the carcass of a wild boar. That might not be particularly interesting, especially in Florida, were it not for the strange incisions on the animal’s neck.

Luckily, Byron had his phone with him and proceeded to hit record and survey the scene, finding that there were no footprints but his own, that the buzzards had no interest in the dead animal, and that the boar was missing a few organs via the strange, seared incisions.

What could have been responsible for the strange death? Byron is blaming extraterrestrials.

I had a chance to chat with Byron Malerba about the details of his bizarre find, and why he believes it to be related to the famous mutilations that made waves in ufology decades ago.

[The animal] was found about 1 mile south of the north entrance trail to Bulow Plantation Ruins, of Florida. This was down a trail that was recently built. The forest ranger I met up with after my hike had no idea the new trail was being built nor by whom. I let her view this video from the device at the time.. she could not explain it.

locationofmutilatedboarI’ve never seen anything like it, to be honest. I’ve seen how a knife can cut a boar and normally you’d cut a couple straight lines and leave the skin flapped open to expose what you need to. However, what shocked me about this was that it was cut in precise squares just outlining the shapes of where certain organs may have been, no deeper of a cut than needed to remove the skin (nothing else seemed cut by error or anything less than perfection).

To be honest, the skin appeared burned away as if by a laser, not cut with a blade… and no skin remains were visible around the site, which was strangely void of grass except for the young tree in the center where the boar lay next to.

There are also several white PVC tubes randomly placed throughout the area that stand tall out of the ground with orange “Warning: Keep Out” labels on them.

I believe I came upon what is commonly seen with Cow Mutilations and is believed to be caused by none other than extraterrestrials.

Seared incisions? Missing organs? No footprints? Certainly seems to fit the profile of the oft-discussed, oft-alien-attributed cattle mutilation.

Could we soon begin to see an animal mutilation flap in the Florida forests? Have cows, goats, and horses run their coarse in bizarre extraterrestrial experiments?  We want to know what you think! Watch Byron’s video below and share your thoughts with us on Facebook, on twitter @WhoForted, or in the comments.

1. Byron Malerba

05/21/2013 at 11:59 AM

Thank you for posting this. I’ll answer any questions.

First of all, my apology for the language!! I should probably have edited this before uploading… >.O

Secondly: The video was recorded with a Cannon Vixia HF R300 =)

05/21/2013 at 12:02 PM

Hey Byron! I’m glad you swung by, I have a feeling people are going to have a lot of questions to run by you soon!

• Byron Malerba

05/21/2013 at 1:29 PM

I’ve no doubt though, there is not much more I could answer. What you see is what I saw.
        I would however, offer information that, this didn’t happen long ago, it’s possible remains are left there yet, this depends on if the ranger(s) retrieved the corpse as they probably should have with the way it smelled throughout the forest.

• Byron Malerba

05/21/2013 at 2:42 PM

A somewhat censored version has been uploaded here: http://youtu.be/A8ZDi5EnJjI

2. Martin J. Clemens

05/21/2013 at 12:22 PM

I’m curious about the PVC pipes, is it possible this is the site of an experiment pertaining to the decomposition of the animal or predation patterns in the area?

• Byron Malerba

05/21/2013 at 1:26 PM

Good question, this is something the park rangers would have to find out about and answer.

• EnderWiggin

05/22/2013 at 12:44 AM

If it were only to study decomposition in the area then why the weird mutilation. Just kill a boar and let it decompose.

3. alanborky

05/21/2013 at 2:55 PM

“one generally thinks back to the 70′s and 80′s when bored-out cow anuses were a hot commodity”

Amongst the makers of Marmite and Vegemite they were!

Not because they used the bored-out cow anuses in the actual product but what better way to get yeast.

And yet to this day Greg people still say “Yum yum pig’s bum!”

Now before y’start thinkin’ I’m givin’ y’ a bum steer let’s get back on to Byron.

At first I thought set up but then I was struck by 1) how relatively fresh looking the animal seemed 2) the lack of blood spill as well as 3) the complete absence of evidence of blood being cooked or in any other way involved in the whole cauterization process 4) the heat damaged appearance of the edges of the wounds but 5) the apparent lack of any signs of bristle damage in the presence of what must’ve been a pretty high temperature.

So if it is a set-up Byron it’s a bloody good one and to me at least in no way obvious.

In fact the more I study it the more perplexed I become.

• Byron Malerba

05/22/2013 at 12:17 AM

Well said. I do assure you though, it’s not set up, not of my understanding by be me nor anyone I know at least. It is purely as simple as, I was hiking as I normally do though Bulow, I got curious about the new path and then followed my nose to the stench that made me gag numerous times… I doubt I’d put myself though that stench for a half hour just to hoax this…after amazingly killing a large bore in an area where no hunting is allowed. It is a state park after all. =)

4. Pingback: OVNI Hoje! » Flórida – EUA: Porco selvagem é encontrado morto com cortes estranhos em seu pescoço

5. Conquistador3

05/22/2013 at 12:03 AM

A quick question for Byron: are there any large birds in the area? Crows, ravens, vultures etc? Also noticed any large ant colony in the vicinity?

Thanks.

• Byron Malerba

05/22/2013 at 7:50 AM

Oh yes indeed the vultures were there mostly hanging around the trees, I didn’t see them eating from the carcass at all, it seemed they were simply watching it. There were no other species of bird around though, just the vultures. You’ll see them in the video as they are the first I talk about.
      No ant colonies at all actually… good question! and oddly strange even more…cause when there is a corpse here in FL, the red ants waste no time devouring something.

6. Pingback: Xtra UFO Headlines 22/05/2013

7. Pingback: Wave of Mutilation: “Alien Autopsyâ€� Discovered on Wild Boar in Florida Forest – Who Forted | Slackpile

8. Pingback: Wave of Mutilation: “Alien Autopsy” Discovered on Wild Boar in Florida Forest | This and That

9. Stormeye

05/24/2013 at 10:21 AM

Before beginning, I am in no way questioning the truthfulness of the witness. He seems to have done just what he said he did – followed his nose to something strange.

However, the statement that:

“There were no footprints in the area… not besides those of the scavenger birds. It is also strange to see the 2-3ft. tall walls that were built there.”

is not quite accurate. Looking at the video, there are all sorts of scuffed tracks around this animal, leading in a number of different directions. The clearing is what trackers call a track trap. The only way it could have been more perfect for sign is if it had just rained.

I will leave it to people who spend more time tracking than I do to interpret what is visible there but I don’t think it is all avian. “alanborky” points out some of the odd things about this find but I would be interested in seeing the opinion of someone who has done a lot of cattle mutilation cases. The PVC pipes really bother me. I could not make out what the warning labels said but this is certainly not something I have read about in other mutilation cases.

• Byron Malerba

05/25/2013 at 11:09 AM

Greetings Stormeye, I will gladly answer your questions.
      Indeed I did try to capture some ground as I walked up to it and I will state again that there were ‘no’ human sized, shaped footprints anywhere to be found. I pretty much should know since I’m the one that filmed it. ;-)

The clearing was just that, a clearing. I’ve been to this spot a couple weeks beforehand when the trail was being built, the walls were just stacked logs. Now they are set up in a snake-like pattern.
      The pipes said “No Trespassing” on decals that faced one direction(towards the official trail). I was and the bore was, on the opposite side of the posts and I never trespassed technically. So, with that said, to think this was some sort of experiment or animal trap, makes no sense cause if you were going to do that, you’d put the animal on the trespassing side of the warning pipes.

10. melmoth5eris

05/24/2013 at 5:17 PM

Is it possible that the pvc pipes were natural gas markers? Natural gas and other utilities have markers that dot the southern landscape,indicating pipe lines ,especially in louisiana. Generally keeps construction crews and the like from damaging gas pipes. Much more noticeable in areas with on-going construction and are often re-flagged with flourescent colours. Not enough info on pipes to say for certain. May solve one piece of the puzzle. Great article…i was wondering if mutilations are still going on,or if the media quit giving it attention in favour of covering what food kim kardashian ate that gave her lavender scented farts. Guess i found a new favourite website/blog. Always a fan of all things fortean!

• Byron Malerba

05/25/2013 at 11:13 AM

Greetings Melmoth5eris, I will address your question.

I thought they were natural gas markers myself at one point but then realized this was a mile into a 400+ year old forest that’s a state park(no construction nor hunting allowed). Secondly some pipes were in a row while others were randomly placed and they were only in this one particular area. If there were gas lines, they would have been capped with an orange removable tip and would extend out of the forest. These were not.

• melmoth5eris

05/25/2013 at 12:12 PM

Thanks for the information…i had trouble pulling the video in an effort to see pipes in question, and you’re spot on regarding facts about natural gas pipeline markers…actually relieved in a way that the reason behind pipes in question remain unsolved. Trying to research past mutilations to see if any other sites had markers like these or anything similar. Thanks again.

• Byron Malerba

05/25/2013 at 11:30 AM

**Correction** The North and South poles are incorrect. My apology! They should North on the left side of the image and South on the right side.

11. Pingback: Ritos ocultos | Flórida – EUA: Porco selvagem é encontrado morto com cortes estranhos em seu pescoço