Encounter With Black Eyed Kids Terrifies Airman on Texas Military Base

blackeyedkids

I think it’s a pretty good bet that no creature terrified people more in 2013 than the Black Eyed Kids, and with good reason. Encounters with the spooky children have grown from a creepy tale whispered about on internet message boards to major plot points in Hollywood films, begging the question – are the BEK’s the new Bigfoot? While that remains to be seen, the stories of personal run-ins with the Black Eyed Kids keep racking up in our inbox.. and our nightmares.

Take the following account sent in to us from an airman at a Texas military base. It’s one thing to scare a woman alone in her home, but to terrify a trained military man on base? That only goes to show how frightening these kids really are. Buckle up, this story is a good one.

———–

I’m a 6’7″, 260 lb airman who was prior Special Forces. About a month ago, while stationed at a base in Texas that I will not disclose, I was up drinking a beer when I heard a knock on my dorm door. I got up outta bed thinking it was my pissmate, and since we have “Jack and Jill” styled bathrooms connecting our rooms, I opened our bathroom door and there was nothing. Being confused as hell, I heard this sharp rapping on my door again so I look out my peep hole.

Now the hole, being quite settled halfway down the door, I had to bend down to look through it. Standing there in front of me was a boy who looked about 17 or 18 at the most. I asked “what’s up”, and he looked up with a smile that I can only describe as partially cruel and hungry looking. With a gaunt face, the boy asked me if he could use my phone. I said, “sorry Bud, I’m about to go to sleep so try the SP building across the parking lot”. I closed the door, thinking nothing of it.

He knocked again, and I walked over to my window, this time to intimidate the boy into leaving me be. I pulled my blinds up and looked straight at him. He looked up at me. I’d say he was only 5’9″ and about 140 lbs.. real gaunt and frail looking guy. Believe me when I say I don’t scare easily, but something about him made me feel uneasy as all hell.

He looked up at me and asked if he could come in again and then I saw his eyes.. they were empty looking coals and a smile crept to his mouth – that same hungry predatory smile – and I felt goosebumps on my legs and back. Something wasn’t right. I said, “I’m going to tell you one more time before I kick your ass to get lost.” I turned around to get my phone and looked back and he was gone.

The only thing that I cant help but shake is the feeling that  I’d seen him somewhere before.

In Pennsylvania, two years before that night, I was working in a gas station. Late one night I was working a 11-7 shift in late October, still in highschool, when I saw him walk across a four lane highway to our pumps and stare at me and my brother who were outside smoking a cigarette. My brother yelled over to him asking if he needed anything, and it was that same reply.. he needed to use our phone. My brother told him it was behind the counter and he can’t use it, but the kid kept on coming closer. We went inside and he stood in front of the shop glass, and he just knocked for about five or so minutes until my brother got a bat and went outside.

——–

Sweet dreams!

Have you had a similar encounter with the Black Eyed Kids? We want to hear your story. Drop us a line on Facebook, find us on Twitter @WhoForted, or leave a message in the comments below.

01/01/2014 at 12:23 PM

Man. Lot of strange crap seems to crop up in the wilds of Texas. It’s like our hot, crazy state is just a magnet for weird stories.

• Zane Charles

03/14/2014 at 7:30 PM

In Texas Black Eye Children run away from Chuck Norris, because he is the boogeyman to them. XD

• Richard

06/28/2014 at 5:00 PM

I’m afraid of the brown-eyed children. They come to the door wanting TP. They usually knock on the bathroom door. Sometimes they come up through the toilet. I plunge them back down if I get to them before they lift the seat and climb out. I think they are Obama’s children, because they are full of shit, and they mean harm to good Americans.

• Dawn Prince

06/30/2014 at 1:20 AM

Why is there always someone who uses any kind of forum, no matter how outside politics, to air comments both irrelevant and in poor taste? I’m starting to wonder if there isn’t something Fortean here — POPs? Politically Obsessed Posters? I think I’d rather deal with BEKs.

• Richard

07/13/2014 at 5:49 PM

You’re going to wish BEK were the real threat when you see what Odumbo has in store for you. I have inside information about what is really coming. Enjoy!!!!

• your uncle

07/30/2014 at 1:49 PM

wow just shut up

• JoeMama

07/13/2014 at 3:43 PM

Texans…go kill yourself

• Wizard

07/19/2014 at 3:52 PM

Schism

• Robert

07/29/2014 at 10:14 PM

It makes no sense to me how no matter what the subject matter people feel that they must take a jab at a really good man like Obama it seems that you are obsessed with him and I would be surprised if you could put two sentences together but that comes from inbreeding so you cant be held responsible after all when your wife and sister are the same person what do you expect

• Richard

08/11/2014 at 8:14 PM

Robert,….it seems you are the inbred one. You haven’t learned the basics of punctuation. It’s also funny how you say Obama is so great. That shows your severe lack of education. Further, you don’t know my intelligence level. I’m sure it is vastly superior to yours. You know nothing about me, yet choose to divulge your cretinism to the general public, in a feeble effort to discredit those of wisdom, unlike yourself. Continue on in your self induced state of cerebral hypoxia.

• ssky

08/22/2014 at 9:46 PM

Richard go play with your facist action figure. Wow you call yourself important and one with a so called superior intellect? You are just another so called patriotic neocon fool.

• Richard

08/23/2014 at 5:34 PM

You clearly don’t know the definition of “neocon”. Either that, or you aren’t paying attention to my politics. That eiher makes you stupid, or inattentive. Take your pick, but either way, the bottom line is the same.

• Armando

10/07/2014 at 12:57 AM

I have your back Richard! The hell with these “Libtards!”
            They obviously know nothing of politics. My state of Oregon is full of dumb Libtards. Bunch of sheep!
            Obama is our savior! Guns are bad! Fuck them!

• hugh jorgen

10/05/2014 at 8:43 PM

fuck that pussy norris

2. Jake Treat

01/01/2014 at 12:34 PM

Great story, but something’s not adding up. I’m not sure how he can be PRIOR SOF and have been in highschool two years ago. The only way that would work would be for him to be guaranteed contract as a para-rescue (PJ)which would take a year of training, and unless something happened that took him out of action, the Air Force would not be willing to just let you leave PJ’s after a year. The only Air Force bases in Texas are flight training bases, bomber command, an intelligence base, and the join base in San Antonio. The only job I could see a former PJ doing in Texas would be security at San Antonio or Goodfellow AFB.

You can take what I have to say, or leave it, but I think this guy’s lying (at least about his career)

• FaceHammer

01/01/2014 at 5:55 PM

Must have been the Special Forces Gas Station across the street from the Special Forces Highschool.

• Jake Treat

01/02/2014 at 1:21 AM

there seems to be a lot of people graduating from there

• Dr Repper

01/02/2014 at 2:19 PM

Special Forces: The biggest regiment in the world.

• Jake Treat

01/04/2014 at 4:29 PM

Another thing, how the F**K did he know two years ago from that night he had a similar visitation. did he write it in his fricken diary or something?

• GregR

01/08/2014 at 7:19 PM

It sounds to me like he just meant two years ago. Not necessarily on that exact same night.

• Randy Tarsos

06/12/2014 at 8:37 AM

He needs to organize his lies first and then tell them.

• Aisling

01/06/2014 at 1:04 PM

I thought the same thing. I was in the USAF and I was stationed at Lackland and Sheppard AFBs (both in Texas) and his story just didn’t ring true.

I think BEKs are just the hot new paranormal fad.

• Robert

07/29/2014 at 10:19 PM

seems like the worm got out of the tequila because something don’t ring true

• DaMan479

02/17/2014 at 3:28 AM

One more thing: smoking at a gas station?! Are they crazy? Yeah, I noticed too that this story has continuity and logic problems. I call fake.

• Patty

02/23/2014 at 11:40 PM

How about Lackland A.F.B.? The gas station account happened two years before he was in the military, obviously. He says he’s a former special forces guy but that could’ve been “after” his experience at the airbase. Since he was living in a dorm it could be that he was in basic training at the time. I suppose this guy could’ve put events in chronological order, which would’ve helped. Understand though that his craziest experience was on the air base. Someone would’ve had to trespass on the base and get into one of the Air Force’s buildings where troops reside. So, how did they get past the guards? Think logically about which incident would scare you the most if you were this guy. The gas station was a public place where anyone could come close. He had the comfort of his brother being there to experience this with him. With the base incident he was alone.

• Randy

03/20/2014 at 6:59 PM

I was thinking the same thing, no way could he be prior SF two years removed from high school plus he lived in “dorms”? I’ve never heard anyone refer to barracks as dorms. His whole story is BS.

• Undisclosed

03/21/2014 at 1:02 PM

and we call “barracks” dorms. we are Airmen, not Soldiers or Marines.

• Undisclosed

03/21/2014 at 1:01 PM

thank you for pointing this out. current active duty, aircrew here, sounds like a load of bull to me.

• Donald Duck

04/30/2014 at 4:47 PM

Totally agree with you. That was my first initial reaction to the story as well; how in the hell was this kid “smoking a cigarette” two years ago and is prior SOF?

• Mr. Bob Harris

06/03/2014 at 7:03 AM

Could be they just make up the stories for page clicks just like the olde timey newspapers used to with their wild stories of bigfoots and thunderbirds and the National Enquirer and Weekly World News did back in the day. People like BS. BS sells.

3. Mike McGill

01/04/2014 at 4:14 PM

Something smells fishy and sooo fake!!! Why did he say he had to bend down to look through the door hole? Then say “I closed the door”???? How the fuck could he close a door when he was looking thru the door hole? Lies me think,,,,,, good try though x

• GregR

01/08/2014 at 7:28 PM

I sort of smell it too. He says he heard a knock on his dorm door. So he opens his connecting bathroom door and nobody is there. Then he hears a sharp rapping on his door again. But apparently it was the front door that leads outside. Why did he check the bathroom door when the knocking was on the front door? Who says things like, “pissmate” and “Now the hole, being quite settled halfway down the door” Of course, I knew that he meant the peep hole was drilled halfway down the door.

4. JillV

01/07/2014 at 8:59 AM

he doesn’t mention opening the door he peeks through the hole at the kid, but then he’s closing the door to go to bed. then when he goes to the window to look straight at him why didn’t he look straight at him when he had the door open?
    it’s just weird. the wording of it. maybe he left some stuff out or just doesn’t know how to write or he just had this literal crap scared out him. whatever scared it out of him probably wasn’t a BEK he’d met previously.

5. Kaleb Wolfe

01/07/2014 at 11:07 PM

Whenever you’re dealing with witnesses of any paranormal phenomena there will always be a couple bad eggs in the crate, or out-Liars if you will, but we should always try to atleast make the attempt to never let one or even a couple of bad apples allow us to discredit the whole possibilty of this very strange as well as very unique phenomena in it’s entirety, as I for one will not as I myself still believe that this especially paranormal phenomena is real, there is simply just too many honest everyday people like you and I around the globe that have witnessed this, not only just here recently ever since the 1st claim of BEK’s in 1998 but there have also been accounts that date even as far back as the 50′s & 60′s possibly even earlier, so lets please not jump to any conclusion based one man’s story, basically in lamen’s terms lets try not to ” throw the baby out with the bathwater ” alright guys. Personally in my humble opinion if BEK’s do happen to actually exist I suspect they might be Alien Hybrids it would sound logical to me that these are the Alien Greys fiished product finally becoming implemented into our society & they seem to me to be some sinister little bastards to say the least. Read Dr. David Jacob’s book ”Secret Life” & his last book “The Threat” and all the puzzle pieces to this mysterious phenomena start to fit as well as begin to take shape into a theory I’ve had for quite some time and if true get ready because these incidents most assuredly will continue to increase……..

• Will

01/27/2014 at 1:51 AM

Im glad someone here has the good sense to not let one story ruin the credibility of them all. I personally sit in the camp believing these entities to be a bit more earthbound. The key piece that makes this distinction for me is the tie ins with many aspects of old world folklore. An alien hybrid probably doesn’t need my permission to enter my home. I would also assume they would go for someone a bit more high profile than say a suburban soccer mom or an elderly couple in the middle of no where. It just doesn’t make sense from a tactical standpoint to do things that way. In my personal studies of many of these cases the normal pattern of actions can be seen easily, yet there is also a pattern of adaptation at hand. I read a report that involved a BEK that appeared to be a 20 year old female. This would make for the oldest subject I personally have read of. The mode of attack is changing. Now they will attempt to persuade multiple members of a household from different entrances. They use older subjects. The 20 year old female mentioned above spoke to the husband in the back yard while two BEK children approached the wife out front. This suggests they have begun to learn what psychological and primal needs our species follows. In this example they prayed on the male instinct to attract a female and the wife’s natural disposition to help a child. If the tales are to be believed what we are looking at here seems to me to be a physical paranormal entity taking on the role as our natural predator. Thanks for your patience with the long post.

• Ymir T.

06/20/2014 at 2:23 PM

I wonder what happens when you let the creature in. Maybe the Black Eyed Children are harmless? Or just some creepy kid with an eye disease? Could the all black eyes be a result of a newfound disease? Or maybe could it be that these creatures are normal human beings with a disease? I’m very curious on the subject. But a disease that only infects children. It could be. I’m guessing we will never know what happens because no one will let them in. And the extreme feeling of dread. That clearly shows that we will never know. I find that frustrating. There’s so much we don’t know.

6. pateriot

01/09/2014 at 11:20 PM

“Pissmate is an Australian term for drinking partner. Me thinks the story was made up “down under!

7. sama

01/13/2014 at 8:29 PM

Great Scott!!! I Say!!! Well I, Never!!!

8. Oliver Gauld-Galliers

01/18/2014 at 12:59 AM

US Air Force pilot.
    Previously special forces combatant.
    Only twi years ago, he was in high school pumping gas at a gas station.

Inconsistent story is inconsistent.

Methinks the author needs to go back to writing school.

9. T captain

01/19/2014 at 4:12 PM

Just because he is in the army (and even that is massively inconsistent in the story) doesn’t not give one an “air” of credibility. I run ghost tours and the amount of “professional” people we get coming who haven’t got their head in reality let alone screwed on amazes me. Fake.

10. itsme

01/22/2014 at 10:14 PM

As I recall this happened back in the fall of 1972. I had just returned from my 3rd tour in Vietnam as an Army Ranger. Having graduated high school only 2 years before, some people might question how I was able to serve 3 tours in Nam in only 2 years. It wasn’t a problem back then. Back then, we did things a lot faster and better then people do them today. Back then men were manlier and able to do more in a shorter period of time. And I’m not even going to bother to explain how I was able to serve in WW2 andd Korea before even getting out of high shcool. Let’s just say, I spent my middle school years serving my country and let it go at that. Anyway, I was just back spending a little time in Scranton Ohio. I was between tours and was standing outside a bar in Scranton one night talking to a nice looking gal. She was really hot for me and was trying to talk me into taking her back to my luxury hotel suite at the Holiday Inn. You wouldn’t know who she was if I said her name was Sandy Thompson. But you might know of her if I use the name that later became her stage name, Angie Dickenson. Anyway, Sandy and I were talking when this odd kid walked up and asked if he could use the phone. I said sure, I thought there might be one in the bar. Well he said he didn’t want to use the bar phone. He wanted to use my portable phone. I almost panicked right then and there. How could he have known that my military service was just a cover for my work as a special agent with NSAANCCANA? It’s a secret branch of government that nobody was supposed to know even existed, not even agents like me. We only knew of our true identies when our portable phones would ring and we would push the listen button at which point a series of ancient midevel era chants would be played into our ears which in turn activated our repressed memories. Then the phone would ring a second time and control would be on the other end with instructions for the mission. Today these types of phones are common place. We have since given them up and moved on to more sophisticated forms of communication. But back then they were very hush hush. Anyway I was standing there with my mouth agape looking at this kid in shock over his request to use my top secret cell phone. That’s when he started to smile, a slow creep like half smile half grimmance kind of thing. Thats when my eyes drifted up and locked with his eyes, his black piercing unforgetable eyes. I can’t honestly say what happened after that. When I came to, Sandy i.e. Angie was just putting her bra back on next to the bed. She said she had to run but before leaving she thanked me profusely for giving her the best sex of her entire life. She said it was so good that it was better then any sex she could ever imagine having again. Unfortunately I forgot everything that happened from the time I looked into the kids black eyes to the time I woke up to the sight of that beautiful and buxom lass, getting her clothes back on. Was I the best she ever had? I suspect I was. Did the black eyed kid put us both under hypnosos for some obscure purpose? I don’t think so. What I think happened is the kid left after he saw how freaked out his request was making me and I think I just succumbed to the estecay Sandy aka Angie, slipped into my drink to get me into bed with her. I think she was desperate to be with me and that was the only way she could have her way. Well that was all a long time ago and there have been so many exciting things since that time that it seems kind of minor in retrospect. Yes I went on to serve my country bravely and heroically in a dozen more wars, some you’ve heard of, some you haven’t. Oh by the way, regarding 911. Well let’s put it this way, if I hadn’t been flying that day, a 5th jet would have crashed. By law, I won’t be able to tell the rest of that story for another 25 years.

• TootUnCommon

02/10/2014 at 12:57 AM

Cute fairy tale!! :)

• SoftPeeee

06/05/2014 at 11:20 PM

Fricking awesome story! I laughed for hours and couldn’t stop. Thanks. P.S. I suffer from depression have not smiled in years.

• Jackie

06/12/2014 at 2:54 PM

Your story seems more like a fantasy than reality. First clue, Angie so desperate to have you. I doubt she had a desperate for sex bone in her body and I don’t care HOW good-looking you were. Also, she must be in her 70′s by now.
      Also, for you being so SMART you had SO many spelling errors. Maybe you should’ve stayed in school a bit longer.
      I do believe in the black eyed children, but I don’t believe in your personal story.

• Hardpee

10/02/2014 at 9:56 PM

OMG! U R sooooo perceptive. I mean I thought his story was real until I read your post. You are quite the debunker.

11. Medhba

02/10/2014 at 6:14 PM

Fascinating ;-)

12. MarkA

03/12/2014 at 2:03 PM

Pissmate is an accepted term for the guy in the dorm room on the other side of the shared bathroom like he described. If you lock yourself out you can go around and let yourself in through your pissmates room assuming you didn’t dead bolt or lock your bathroom door.

Timeline doesn’t add up, most training in SOF takes over a year and it’s a sparsley populated career group with like three or four different AFSCs (assuming they are not aviators, of which there are more.)

Hard to buy the timeline.

13. Me

03/22/2014 at 8:28 PM

Lol, the best part is ” I turn around to get my phone ” To call who ? His mom , his brother? What a sissy , it’s a young girl or a whimp that wrote that fake story obviously.

14. Neo

03/25/2014 at 8:09 AM

Would be interested in knowing who the black-eye kids needed to call. Optometrist perhaps

15. Brad

04/09/2014 at 6:05 AM

I think your BEKs are children in a spiritual form with ( troubled souls). Who were gassed in WW2

16. Faith

04/13/2014 at 8:28 AM

Just wondering why everyone is assuming that the guy in the story was just out of high school . I’ve read the story over about 3 times and no point in the story does it specify his age or that he had just gotten out of high school. I don’t believe the story is necessarily fake . It sounds like some of the other stories I’ve read. To be honest , it looks more like he is just poor writer.

17. kt

04/25/2014 at 5:36 AM

As u have said , u r drinking a beer , u r under alcohol so I think this is ur illusion

18. Jessica

05/01/2014 at 12:30 AM

This is the first time I have heard of other people seeing BEC’S. I say this because I had my own creepy experience about 30 years ago. I have never forgotten it, and was never sure of what I saw. But now after hearing of other’s stories, it bugs me even more. To make this story short, the family who once lived up the hill from where I live had a little girl I say was about 5-6 years old. One day I was outside and noticed she had walked down the hill and across a two lane road in front of my home to the mail boxes. The mail boxes sit were a very sharp bend in the road starts, with trees and bushes that would make it hard for anyone to see her coming around that curve. A lot of people come around that bend to fast. Worried she might get hit I quickly went to where she stood by the mail boxes and she was reaching up for mail. I asked her ” Does your mother know you are down here?” She never said a word, but just started hissing at me. I thought that’s creepy. But when I looked down at her that was when I really got spooked. Her eyes where black, she was not pale, but there was no white or color to her eyes. Just black! I got away from her as fast as I could back to my house and just left her standing there. She never got hit by a car, but I wasn’t going to hang around either! It really shook me up.

• MONI FIMBRES

05/09/2014 at 2:24 AM

Check this out well I’m not sure who came to my house or what all I know is it felt very evil… I live in Tucson Az. I was living in a house right next to a freeway thats where the front door was facing on the other side of the house was a big window but it faced some motel 6.anyways one night before I had the encounter with the thing that was about 5″9 come to
      My door I had a crazy dream I like to say a vision because that vision I had probably saved my famlies lives anyway back to the based on a true story.. I had vision that someone came knocking at my door so I seen myself in this vision I sat up cuz I was asleep on my couch from a busy time at work my huby was going to open the door but I had sat up n told him no dont do it n he said why I said because what ever u invite in could be bad n he said in my vision not it probably not so he open the door n sure enough it wasa tall handsome guy who looked a lil to good my huby said so what is it you want n this guy looked upat him with a joker smile and his eyes were evil blood red n he said I would like to come in I told my huby dont do it I told u hes evil.. im sure my vision I had was the devil coming to try n take our souls to top it off that freaking house was haunted as hell I had to get it blessed anyways so a couple of dsys went by one night we were all sound asleep my kids were all asleep n all of a sudden we here this big heavy angry knock at the door it was at 3:00 in the morning so I walk out to the living room to see whobit could be I went with my huby n I told him go get ur gun I said remember my dream vision what ever u want to call it n he said yeah so he said out losd sho is it!! Well it never said anything so we looked out the side window n we saw this tall guy not sure if he was a teenager or a grown men so my huby said im not gonna open the door until u say who u r still nothing so my huby went out to the backdoor to creep on this thing well i was inside watching the front door I noticed my too big dogs never barked they whipperd like they were scared n my dogs were big one pittbull n one boxer mastif they were outside in the gates.. well anyways my huby went ouside through another door that was facing the motel my huby ran up to yhe frony door with his gun to see of this thing would get scared n run but has he went to the front this evil thing was gone the only way he could’ve ls in the side wher the motel was cuz remember the front door was facing the freeway n he could go that way unless he wanted to get hit by a big truck… I dont know if I told u this guy was wearing a hooding n jeans he was all in black n it look he was huffing n puffing trying to get in because I could see his chest move fast when I lookat him I couldnt his face he had it down with the hoodind on…. if this ain’t creepy idk what is n like I said true story no lies I dont got time to lie I mean look at how much I wrote lol… all I can say if u feel rvil is near always say a prayer n ask god to protect u n ur fam god bless:-)

• MONI FIMBRES

05/09/2014 at 2:41 AM

Ps SORRY if I spelled wrong im using my touch phone n the stupid phone is putting other words in lol this phone is supposed to be smart but seems kinda dumb lol n other thing sorry for writing such a long true story book I had to get this off my chest I hope someone out there can tell me if they had a similar encounter too cuz truths I have no clue what this could have been… I’ve seen ghost n other creepy things in my life but NEVER thought evil would try its hardest to come n knock at a door hmm.. god bless n may the good lord be with eeveryone n like I said dont be in a hurry to open ur door to a stranger cuz u never know what it could be

• Ann

07/13/2014 at 9:37 AM

Those are Demons, They are Hyper Dimensional. They come in all different forms. Rebuked them in the name of Jesus. God Bless. Repent,Believe,and be Baptized by the Holy Spirit. :)

19. Mausinn

05/06/2014 at 7:11 AM

Nice story, but this guy isn’t even American. I suspect British. Calling someone your “Pissmate” and using the phrase “Now the hole, being quite settled halfway down the door,” are not American turns of phrase. That alone makes me doubt the story. Include the time errors and you have a nice tale, but that is all it is.

• Chris Savia

05/06/2014 at 7:51 AM

Of course, people never pick up colloquialisms from other countries when they’re stationed overseas.

• Mausinn

06/04/2014 at 5:54 PM

You’re right, they usually don’t. Nowhere in the article does he say he was stationed overseas, unless you consider Texas a foreign country, some do.

20. Hope

05/21/2014 at 5:09 PM

It is sad to hear how people are being frightened by this BEK. If you would like some answers I would like to invite you to my Radio Show – “New Consciousness New World”. The topic for Monday 26 May 2014 will be Black Eye Children at 9:00 pm EDT. What will be discussed: What are they? How do they get here? What is their purpose? How do they impact you? Most important How to protect yourself? If you would like some answers please join me. Here is the link for the show – http://www.bbsradio.com/newconsciousnessnewworld.

21. Jackie

06/12/2014 at 3:04 PM

I just saw this story on Mysteries at the Museum. It intriqued me enough to Google “Black Eyed Children”. I was surprised to see all of these accounts. The stories today came from happenings at “The Badlands” and highway 666.
    Now I see that this isn’t the only place that they have been seen or people have had interactions with. Everybody can’t be lying..
    I do recall (from somewhere deep in the recesses of my mine) about them having to ask permission to ‘come in’ or do a favor for to NOT do it!

22. Jay

06/25/2014 at 10:45 PM

Your brother takes a bat and goes outside, and ….?

23. Phillip.Mc.

07/28/2014 at 7:22 PM

I’m with the one guy, bullshit sells. None of the stories add up. Chances are none of the people who reported “experiences” in this forum even knew what the Black Eyed Children were before they read the original story.

24. Deadeye

08/02/2014 at 1:23 PM

I’ve heard several reports about BEKs Never saw one though

25. gracie edwards

08/22/2014 at 11:33 PM

HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT! HOW DID YOU KNOW I HA DA NIGHTMARE ABOUT BLACK EYED KIDS. In real life i forgot to lock my back door and i was staring at it all night i didnt forget i just didnt lock it! And my dream felt real i was choking when i woke up IM 10 i watch to many tv shows and i read to many things about black eyed kids! BUT LOOK dont you think there another of gods creation lets get to know them dont let them in just saying but maybe there from another planet and if you think its dumb well i dont care and im gone because once you read this im most likley gone -_-

26. Bob

08/28/2014 at 8:47 AM

This story is fake, look at the details. Read the sory again and notice how the voice of the writer changes from one that sounds like a tough military vet to a creative writing major within the same sentence. Also all the details, the text has too much context. Here are some examples:
    ‘. . . smile crept to his mouth – that same hungry predatory smile . . .” – does that sound like the genuine recounting of a story?

“that same hungry predatory smile – and I felt goosebumps on my legs and back. Something wasn’t right. I said, “I’m going to tell you one more time before I kick your ass to get lost.”

“He said the same thing I did… that the kid had a white face and black eyes. I’m uneasy about this. I shouldn’t be terrified like this.”

27. Bob Jones

09/28/2014 at 9:59 PM

A similar thing happened to me. A kid knocks on the door, I answer, he asks if he can come inside. His eyes were just black, scared the living hell out of me. No creepy grin though, just emotionless. Anyway, I let him in as I’d heard about these stories a bit, and nobody ever seems to let the poor bastards inside. So why not I thought. He was dressed strangely though, not really like kids today, more formal and old-fashioned. I assumed he wanted to use my phone, and I was hoping to listen in to his conversation. Maybe he was calling his intergalactic troops or Lucifer or something. Don’t get me wrong, I was scared as hell, had the whole goosebump thing going, and I remember feeling sweaty too, for no apparent temperature-related reason. Anyway, here’s the big anti-climax…he stares up at me with these big bottomless pits and….wait for it….he asks where the bathroom is cos he really needs to take a black-eyed pee.

28. Pingback: PARADELPHIA RADIO: The Dead Ringer and the iGhost, Ep. 34 - Paradelphia Paradelphia