Encounter With Black Eyed Kids Terrifies Airman on Texas Military Base

blackeyedkids

I think it’s a pretty good bet that no creature terrified people more in 2013 than the Black Eyed Kids, and with good reason. Encounters with the spooky children have grown from a creepy tale whispered about on internet message boards to major plot points in Hollywood films, begging the question – are the BEK’s the new Bigfoot? While that remains to be seen, the stories of personal run-ins with the Black Eyed Kids keep racking up in our inbox.. and our nightmares.

Take the following account sent in to us from an airman at a Texas military base. It’s one thing to scare a woman alone in her home, but to terrify a trained military man on base? That only goes to show how frightening these kids really are. Buckle up, this story is a good one.

———–

I’m a 6’7″, 260 lb airman who was prior Special Forces. About a month ago, while stationed at a base in Texas that I will not disclose, I was up drinking a beer when I heard a knock on my dorm door. I got up outta bed thinking it was my pissmate, and since we have “Jack and Jill” styled bathrooms connecting our rooms, I opened our bathroom door and there was nothing. Being confused as hell, I heard this sharp rapping on my door again so I look out my peep hole.

Now the hole, being quite settled halfway down the door, I had to bend down to look through it. Standing there in front of me was a boy who looked about 17 or 18 at the most. I asked “what’s up”, and he looked up with a smile that I can only describe as partially cruel and hungry looking. With a gaunt face, the boy asked me if he could use my phone. I said, “sorry Bud, I’m about to go to sleep so try the SP building across the parking lot”. I closed the door, thinking nothing of it.

He knocked again, and I walked over to my window, this time to intimidate the boy into leaving me be. I pulled my blinds up and looked straight at him. He looked up at me. I’d say he was only 5’9″ and about 140 lbs.. real gaunt and frail looking guy. Believe me when I say I don’t scare easily, but something about him made me feel uneasy as all hell.

He looked up at me and asked if he could come in again and then I saw his eyes.. they were empty looking coals and a smile crept to his mouth – that same hungry predatory smile – and I felt goosebumps on my legs and back. Something wasn’t right. I said, “I’m going to tell you one more time before I kick your ass to get lost.” I turned around to get my phone and looked back and he was gone.

The only thing that I cant help but shake is the feeling that  I’d seen him somewhere before.

In Pennsylvania, two years before that night, I was working in a gas station. Late one night I was working a 11-7 shift in late October, still in highschool, when I saw him walk across a four lane highway to our pumps and stare at me and my brother who were outside smoking a cigarette. My brother yelled over to him asking if he needed anything, and it was that same reply.. he needed to use our phone. My brother told him it was behind the counter and he can’t use it, but the kid kept on coming closer. We went inside and he stood in front of the shop glass, and he just knocked for about five or so minutes until my brother got a bat and went outside.

He said the same thing I did… that the kid had a white face and black eyes. I’m uneasy about this. I shouldn’t be terrified like this.

——–

Sweet dreams!

Have you had a similar encounter with the Black Eyed Kids? We want to hear your story. Drop us a line on Facebook, find us on Twitter @WhoForted, or leave a message in the comments below.

01/01/2014 at 12:23 PM

Man. Lot of strange crap seems to crop up in the wilds of Texas. It’s like our hot, crazy state is just a magnet for weird stories.

• Zane Charles

03/14/2014 at 7:30 PM

In Texas Black Eye Children run away from Chuck Norris, because he is the boogeyman to them. XD

2. Jake Treat

01/01/2014 at 12:34 PM

Great story, but something’s not adding up. I’m not sure how he can be PRIOR SOF and have been in highschool two years ago. The only way that would work would be for him to be guaranteed contract as a para-rescue (PJ)which would take a year of training, and unless something happened that took him out of action, the Air Force would not be willing to just let you leave PJ’s after a year. The only Air Force bases in Texas are flight training bases, bomber command, an intelligence base, and the join base in San Antonio. The only job I could see a former PJ doing in Texas would be security at San Antonio or Goodfellow AFB.

You can take what I have to say, or leave it, but I think this guy’s lying (at least about his career)

• FaceHammer

01/01/2014 at 5:55 PM

Must have been the Special Forces Gas Station across the street from the Special Forces Highschool.

• Jake Treat

01/02/2014 at 1:21 AM

there seems to be a lot of people graduating from there

• Dr Repper

01/02/2014 at 2:19 PM

Special Forces: The biggest regiment in the world.

• Jake Treat

01/04/2014 at 4:29 PM

Another thing, how the F**K did he know two years ago from that night he had a similar visitation. did he write it in his fricken diary or something?

• GregR

01/08/2014 at 7:19 PM

It sounds to me like he just meant two years ago. Not necessarily on that exact same night.

• Aisling

01/06/2014 at 1:04 PM

I thought the same thing. I was in the USAF and I was stationed at Lackland and Sheppard AFBs (both in Texas) and his story just didn’t ring true.

I think BEKs are just the hot new paranormal fad.

• DaMan479

02/17/2014 at 3:28 AM

One more thing: smoking at a gas station?! Are they crazy? Yeah, I noticed too that this story has continuity and logic problems. I call fake.

• Patty

02/23/2014 at 11:40 PM

How about Lackland A.F.B.? The gas station account happened two years before he was in the military, obviously. He says he’s a former special forces guy but that could’ve been “after” his experience at the airbase. Since he was living in a dorm it could be that he was in basic training at the time. I suppose this guy could’ve put events in chronological order, which would’ve helped. Understand though that his craziest experience was on the air base. Someone would’ve had to trespass on the base and get into one of the Air Force’s buildings where troops reside. So, how did they get past the guards? Think logically about which incident would scare you the most if you were this guy. The gas station was a public place where anyone could come close. He had the comfort of his brother being there to experience this with him. With the base incident he was alone.

• Randy

03/20/2014 at 6:59 PM

I was thinking the same thing, no way could he be prior SF two years removed from high school plus he lived in “dorms”? I’ve never heard anyone refer to barracks as dorms. His whole story is BS.

• Undisclosed

03/21/2014 at 1:02 PM

and we call “barracks” dorms. we are Airmen, not Soldiers or Marines.

• Undisclosed

03/21/2014 at 1:01 PM

thank you for pointing this out. current active duty, aircrew here, sounds like a load of bull to me.

3. Mike McGill

01/04/2014 at 4:14 PM

Something smells fishy and sooo fake!!! Why did he say he had to bend down to look through the door hole? Then say “I closed the door”???? How the fuck could he close a door when he was looking thru the door hole? Lies me think,,,,,, good try though x

• GregR

01/08/2014 at 7:28 PM

I sort of smell it too. He says he heard a knock on his dorm door. So he opens his connecting bathroom door and nobody is there. Then he hears a sharp rapping on his door again. But apparently it was the front door that leads outside. Why did he check the bathroom door when the knocking was on the front door? Who says things like, “pissmate” and “Now the hole, being quite settled halfway down the door” Of course, I knew that he meant the peep hole was drilled halfway down the door.

4. JillV

01/07/2014 at 8:59 AM

he doesn’t mention opening the door he peeks through the hole at the kid, but then he’s closing the door to go to bed. then when he goes to the window to look straight at him why didn’t he look straight at him when he had the door open?
    it’s just weird. the wording of it. maybe he left some stuff out or just doesn’t know how to write or he just had this literal crap scared out him. whatever scared it out of him probably wasn’t a BEK he’d met previously.

5. Kaleb Wolfe

01/07/2014 at 11:07 PM

Whenever you’re dealing with witnesses of any paranormal phenomena there will always be a couple bad eggs in the crate, or out-Liars if you will, but we should always try to atleast make the attempt to never let one or even a couple of bad apples allow us to discredit the whole possibilty of this very strange as well as very unique phenomena in it’s entirety, as I for one will not as I myself still believe that this especially paranormal phenomena is real, there is simply just too many honest everyday people like you and I around the globe that have witnessed this, not only just here recently ever since the 1st claim of BEK’s in 1998 but there have also been accounts that date even as far back as the 50′s & 60′s possibly even earlier, so lets please not jump to any conclusion based one man’s story, basically in lamen’s terms lets try not to ” throw the baby out with the bathwater ” alright guys. Personally in my humble opinion if BEK’s do happen to actually exist I suspect they might be Alien Hybrids it would sound logical to me that these are the Alien Greys fiished product finally becoming implemented into our society & they seem to me to be some sinister little bastards to say the least. Read Dr. David Jacob’s book ”Secret Life” & his last book “The Threat” and all the puzzle pieces to this mysterious phenomena start to fit as well as begin to take shape into a theory I’ve had for quite some time and if true get ready because these incidents most assuredly will continue to increase……..

• Will

01/27/2014 at 1:51 AM

Im glad someone here has the good sense to not let one story ruin the credibility of them all. I personally sit in the camp believing these entities to be a bit more earthbound. The key piece that makes this distinction for me is the tie ins with many aspects of old world folklore. An alien hybrid probably doesn’t need my permission to enter my home. I would also assume they would go for someone a bit more high profile than say a suburban soccer mom or an elderly couple in the middle of no where. It just doesn’t make sense from a tactical standpoint to do things that way. In my personal studies of many of these cases the normal pattern of actions can be seen easily, yet there is also a pattern of adaptation at hand. I read a report that involved a BEK that appeared to be a 20 year old female. This would make for the oldest subject I personally have read of. The mode of attack is changing. Now they will attempt to persuade multiple members of a household from different entrances. They use older subjects. The 20 year old female mentioned above spoke to the husband in the back yard while two BEK children approached the wife out front. This suggests they have begun to learn what psychological and primal needs our species follows. In this example they prayed on the male instinct to attract a female and the wife’s natural disposition to help a child. If the tales are to be believed what we are looking at here seems to me to be a physical paranormal entity taking on the role as our natural predator. Thanks for your patience with the long post.

6. pateriot

01/09/2014 at 11:20 PM

“Pissmate is an Australian term for drinking partner. Me thinks the story was made up “down under!

7. sama

01/13/2014 at 8:29 PM

Great Scott!!! I Say!!! Well I, Never!!!

8. Oliver Gauld-Galliers

01/18/2014 at 12:59 AM

US Air Force pilot.
    Previously special forces combatant.
    Only twi years ago, he was in high school pumping gas at a gas station.

Inconsistent story is inconsistent.

Methinks the author needs to go back to writing school.

9. T captain

01/19/2014 at 4:12 PM

Just because he is in the army (and even that is massively inconsistent in the story) doesn’t not give one an “air” of credibility. I run ghost tours and the amount of “professional” people we get coming who haven’t got their head in reality let alone screwed on amazes me. Fake.

10. itsme

01/22/2014 at 10:14 PM

As I recall this happened back in the fall of 1972. I had just returned from my 3rd tour in Vietnam as an Army Ranger. Having graduated high school only 2 years before, some people might question how I was able to serve 3 tours in Nam in only 2 years. It wasn’t a problem back then. Back then, we did things a lot faster and better then people do them today. Back then men were manlier and able to do more in a shorter period of time. And I’m not even going to bother to explain how I was able to serve in WW2 andd Korea before even getting out of high shcool. Let’s just say, I spent my middle school years serving my country and let it go at that. Anyway, I was just back spending a little time in Scranton Ohio. I was between tours and was standing outside a bar in Scranton one night talking to a nice looking gal. She was really hot for me and was trying to talk me into taking her back to my luxury hotel suite at the Holiday Inn. You wouldn’t know who she was if I said her name was Sandy Thompson. But you might know of her if I use the name that later became her stage name, Angie Dickenson. Anyway, Sandy and I were talking when this odd kid walked up and asked if he could use the phone. I said sure, I thought there might be one in the bar. Well he said he didn’t want to use the bar phone. He wanted to use my portable phone. I almost panicked right then and there. How could he have known that my military service was just a cover for my work as a special agent with NSAANCCANA? It’s a secret branch of government that nobody was supposed to know even existed, not even agents like me. We only knew of our true identies when our portable phones would ring and we would push the listen button at which point a series of ancient midevel era chants would be played into our ears which in turn activated our repressed memories. Then the phone would ring a second time and control would be on the other end with instructions for the mission. Today these types of phones are common place. We have since given them up and moved on to more sophisticated forms of communication. But back then they were very hush hush. Anyway I was standing there with my mouth agape looking at this kid in shock over his request to use my top secret cell phone. That’s when he started to smile, a slow creep like half smile half grimmance kind of thing. Thats when my eyes drifted up and locked with his eyes, his black piercing unforgetable eyes. I can’t honestly say what happened after that. When I came to, Sandy i.e. Angie was just putting her bra back on next to the bed. She said she had to run but before leaving she thanked me profusely for giving her the best sex of her entire life. She said it was so good that it was better then any sex she could ever imagine having again. Unfortunately I forgot everything that happened from the time I looked into the kids black eyes to the time I woke up to the sight of that beautiful and buxom lass, getting her clothes back on. Was I the best she ever had? I suspect I was. Did the black eyed kid put us both under hypnosos for some obscure purpose? I don’t think so. What I think happened is the kid left after he saw how freaked out his request was making me and I think I just succumbed to the estecay Sandy aka Angie, slipped into my drink to get me into bed with her. I think she was desperate to be with me and that was the only way she could have her way. Well that was all a long time ago and there have been so many exciting things since that time that it seems kind of minor in retrospect. Yes I went on to serve my country bravely and heroically in a dozen more wars, some you’ve heard of, some you haven’t. Oh by the way, regarding 911. Well let’s put it this way, if I hadn’t been flying that day, a 5th jet would have crashed. By law, I won’t be able to tell the rest of that story for another 25 years.

• TootUnCommon

02/10/2014 at 12:57 AM

Cute fairy tale!! :)

11. Medhba

02/10/2014 at 6:14 PM

Fascinating ;-)

12. MarkA

03/12/2014 at 2:03 PM

Pissmate is an accepted term for the guy in the dorm room on the other side of the shared bathroom like he described. If you lock yourself out you can go around and let yourself in through your pissmates room assuming you didn’t dead bolt or lock your bathroom door.

Timeline doesn’t add up, most training in SOF takes over a year and it’s a sparsley populated career group with like three or four different AFSCs (assuming they are not aviators, of which there are more.)

Hard to buy the timeline.

13. Me

03/22/2014 at 8:28 PM

Lol, the best part is ” I turn around to get my phone ” To call who ? His mom , his brother? What a sissy , it’s a young girl or a whimp that wrote that fake story obviously.

14. Neo

03/25/2014 at 8:09 AM

Would be interested in knowing who the black-eye kids needed to call. Optometrist perhaps

15. Brad

04/09/2014 at 6:05 AM

I think your BEKs are children in a spiritual form with ( troubled souls). Who were gassed in WW2

16. Faith

04/13/2014 at 8:28 AM

Just wondering why everyone is assuming that the guy in the story was just out of high school . I’ve read the story over about 3 times and no point in the story does it specify his age or that he had just gotten out of high school. I don’t believe the story is necessarily fake . It sounds like some of the other stories I’ve read. To be honest , it looks more like he is just poor writer.